1. Treatment of personally identifiable information (“Personal “Information”) that we gather when you are accessing or using our Service. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage, even if you have accessed the websites or services of those companies through our service.
2. We do not have the intention to collect any information from anyone under the age of 18. Our service is directed to people at the age of at least 18 years old or older. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the service or send any personal information about yourself including your name, phone number, address and email address. We will remove any personal information from a child under age 18 without parents consent.
What information do we obtain?
1. We will obtain your personal information such as your name, phone number, and email address with your consent when you use our service, or when you respond to us.
2. You are not obligated to provide us with any information but you may not be able to use some or all of our services.
3. When you use our service, we will automatically receive and record your information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. Cookies are the identifiers that we transfer to your computer or device that will allow us to recognise your browser or devices. It will also tell us how and when pages in our service are visited. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your computer’s or device’s acceptan of cookies, but doing so may prevent you from using our best features.
4. When we collect usage information, we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Service, so that our partners, too, can endeavor to provide you with an optimal online experience.
What we do with your Personal Information?
1. We may cooperate with other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
2. Your Personal Information will be retained for three (3) months from the date you notify us of your wish to limit or refrain from using your personal data and may be retained in either a physical or electronic format. Upon the expiry of the aforementioned period, your personal information shall be securely and permanently deleted from our database.
3. We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Izwan Sofi Design Studio, our employees, our users, or others.
4. Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, or other similar transaction or proceeding.
What do we do with your Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us?
1. We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
2. We will continue to store anonymous or anonymised information, such as visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
What we will not do with your Personal Information
1. We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How do we keep your Personal Information secure?
1. Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorised access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by logging out after you have finished accessing your account.
2. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to transmit your sensitive information to the parties that are given the permission to access to our systems. It is also used to protect Personal Information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We will ensure that all the information you provided to us is kept private and confidential.
3. We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What choices do I have?
1. You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you to sign up with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Services may be limited.
2. If you have any concern about privacy of our Services, please send us a thorough description of your concerns to email@example.com.